Our sincere condolences on the passing of Patrick Swayze.
Social Privilege often appears without being recognized. And there are many examples which are given little consideration.
In this video entitled "She's Like the Wind", Vocalist, Patrick Swayze, describes a hopeful Partner.
In which case, he says that : "SHE'S OUT OF MY LEAGUE".
This expression is commonly used which describing a woman, in comparison to men. Yet, this term is NEVER spoken in the reverse. There's no such thing as a lady who's out of my league. On similar terms, the woman is considered to be a higher "caliber", which generally cannot be matched by her male counterpart.
Every Men's Activist Must deal with the threat of Total Censorship, Not only from Women's Groups, but also from Mainstream Media, as well. (and, eventually, this standard-practice forces it's way, into our everyday society).
This is standard practice amongst "Feminists". Without exaggeration: They absolutely FORBID free-expression from any man. He is not allowed to speak, or, to be heard. There's no telling how far this practice might go, if "Women's Groups" were given the opportunity. Imagine what our classrooms would become, if they were controlled by 'Activists' ? Or, what would happen, if the Feminists were able to influence our basic everyday discussions ??? The answer should be obvious: They intend to gain total control over our lives, as well as, our thoughts.
(Version 5) Whenever a debate occurs between Men's Groups and Feminists: People will ultimately be directed toward the same phony issue.
Women's Groups still preach the same repetitive dogma, suggesting they 'believe in equality' This message persists despite wide-scale abuse men endure from mainstream Media.
Most people recognize feminists as noble advocates for equality. Yet, since their concerns focus solely upon the woman, it's unlikely to expect the same interests for both genders.
Please consider, everything revolves around the woman. But, despite this routine, Men do little to question the injustice. .
But, eventually, a small number of men begin participating in their own forums. Which finally gives him a marginal opportunity to express himself.
However, once this is done, the Feminists immediately try to discredit the Men's Movement. by using the same narrow argument, on their behalf:
They try to combat against Men's groups, by saying: ".........you're for equality, aren't you ???" ---------------------------------------------------------
Indeed, every man has heard this clever line of propaganda. So, it proposes questions as to why the debate conveys her simple message? There are many obvious reasons:
1) IT establishes the idea that women are correct. Thus, she's permanently stereotyped as the self-righteous one.
2) This dogma basically takes away any opportunity to challenge them.
3) It's a rehearsed speech, on her part. It's almost as if, they're practicing this simple "comeback line", just in case they ever need to argue against men.
Basically, Feminist Literature commits vast injustices against men. But, anytime you argue against her, she'll always steer toward those same unbeatable issues.
4) Consequentially, she always 'wins' as as result of her righteous position. It seems, her perspective is heard above all others. And, she always has the final say.
5) This dogma causes her to gain total support from everyone. In other words: everybody takes sides with her.
6) It's a clever form of bullying. he's being forced to agree with her.
7) it serves to validate her side. Thus, people have valid reason for being "female Centric"
8) It diverts our attention from the truth. Hasn't anyone noticed the vast injustices committed by Feminists? ---For one: our entire media targets against men? ---Also, our scholastics are controlled by these Activists. ---Plus, Lobbyists are able to influence our congressional legislation. ---Additionally, our courtrooms are biased. But, after all is said and done, we're all gonna focus on HER equality instead.
9) regarding everyone's focus upon so-called "Women's Equality". It gives you a reason NOT to support men. .....and, giving folks the right to ignore his issues. So, it's perfectly acceptable to remain biased against men.
10) It's another opportunity for "Activists" to assert their influence over us. After all, since they believe in noble causes, this gives them the right to saturate our lives with propaganda. Hence, so long as Feminists keep declaring "equality", they may continue "getting away with murder". And, if somebody tries to challenge them, she'll repeat this process over and over again.
11) so, in other words, the term "equality" can be used for their own benefit. It reassures their position of authority. And, helps gain popularity & support. And, prevents anyone from arguing back.
12) This dogma allows them to force themselves upon us. Did you ever notice how the Feminists harass us, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week ? This is permissible because, she's considered to be 'correct'.
13: IT creates a totally unrealistic environment..... .....to which, we must follow the media's interpretation. In other words: ---we're confined the grips of literature, media, and politics. However....... We should be able to live our own lives, free from these simplistic literary conclusions.
14) for what it's worth, ---these stigmas create shallow generalizations. She's the crusader, while I'm supposed to listen. There's little doubt as to who's on the side supposedly promoting self-righteousness. It surely ain't me..... (and, one could even go far as to say: "she's the protagonist".)
14b) It also seems, we're never allowed to escape from the media. They create their own interpretations of life, and we must follow it.
15) Here's another reason why Activists promote the theme of "Equality". ----This dogma erases all her wrong-doing. So, Women's Groups can create several thousand websites, magazines, books, talk-shows, and what-have you. But, after all is said and done, people still believe women should be treated with more dignity. ??????????
16) Try to understand the aspect of human psychology. Every action causes a comparable reaction. (Sorry, but there's no time to explain this issue. You'll need to give plenty of thought, on your own).
17) Why do Women's Groups preach "equality" ??? ---It becomes a "battle Cry" which allows her to always remain the aggressor.
18) In conclusion: Solid Issues require everyone to agree with them, and to acknowledge that she's always correct. Basically, It dictates that I must become a feminist, rather than living my life freely.
In fact, you've probably seen the expression, stating that, "if you believe in fairness, then, you must also be a feminist".
Her's a Video which discusses a few more issues. A gentleman, by the Name of Argus Eyes has listed 6 reasons to dismiss her claims. Ironically, this video adds 5 more valid points , in addition to our argument.
the term "Feminism" has become a 'trade mark". It's almost as if, every woman can identify herself by using this definition. How many times have we seen ordinary teenage girls who declare themselves to be 'Feminists'?
SO, this proves to be the gravest privilege of all. Women typically use this term, in order to formulate a Unity amongst themselves. It's almost the equivalent to belonging to an exclusive club of elitists.
In a sense, they exploit the expression "I'm a Feminist" in order to openly advertise their authority. It's become somewhat of a marketing scheme, which reaches a large audience. This has become a typical "greeting call" amongst extremists.
So, basically, "Feminism" has become somewhat of an identifying "Trade Mark". (this probably works more effectively than any terror technique ever could. Many because, she's able to promote feminism as the correct thinking. Therefore, no one is allowed to challenge her. This is a more effective approach than the conventional methods of intimidation).
In conclusion. You could probably think of more reasons which haven't been addressed yet.
Here's a few..... The term "equality" is used as a "Shotgun" argument by Women. In other words, they quickly resort to this word, if she ever feels the need to get out of a jam...
These conversations tend to be abstract, and totally unrealistic. Whenever Journalists & Activists talk about fairness, they give absurd examples: such as, "women should be given the same reproductive opportunities as men". SO, here's a case where: women are always fighting for equality which pertains to THEM. ........ and, they alone.
This is also an example of "gender Roles". Women are supposed to be the ones who hold the issues in their corner. Basically, that's defined as her stereotypical role. (you've probably never looked at things this way before. ) And this rule applies, regardless of circumstance.
Also, women are seen as the protagonist. And, I'm supposed to shut-up and listen. ...because, after all... She's right. As always.
Let's also not forget: "Women's Groups" try to give every possible advantage to women. Yup, anything you can imagine. And, if law permitted, they'd take these privileges to extremes.
It just so happens, "Women's Groups" can change their story, if so desired. So, they could enforce a theme which promotes female superiority. Indeed, they can literally get away with anything. Then, of course, they can revert back to a milder & noble theme.
Also, by the time we learn the truth, it will be too late to revert unjust laws created by women's groups. So, one day, they'll probably make laws which prohibit men from walking down a city street.
We forgot to mention, "Women's Groups" try to force homosexuality amongst the masses.
....and that's about as bad as it gets........
(You couldn't get any more hostile & unfair than that..)
Here's another video from Argus Eyes.
By the way, I have a completely different definition of oppression:
This simply derives from the manner in which women treat men as "lesser beings". This is the primary form of oppression.
Whereas, legal matters are secondary.
Thus, it's possible to have unfair laws without actually being oppressed. and, vice-versa. example: believe it or not, denying Suffrage to women, was really no big deal. Women during that era enjoyed enriched, healthy, complete lives. And, any legal injustice was actually quite insignificant.
Let's examine the word by it's simplest definition. Oppression means: being regarded as an inferior being. For example: Many women would prefer to have their own Health Spas, Buses, Beaches, etc. And, the reason given is because, 'He wants to be near her, but, she's not the least bit interested. In my book, this represents Oppression in it's purest form.
And, quite frankly ,,,,,, It's disgusting.
It reminds me of a story: There was a lady who proudly chose to abstain from relationships for nearly 10 years. In which case, she often bragged to everyone, about this. And, during that time, there were only 3 occasions, when a guy approached her. And, she really thought these guys were scumbags, just because they 'asked her out'. That's Oppression. By it's social definition.
.....Whereas, all else is secondary.
This excellent video is from 'factory25990".
However, it tends to indicate a major difference between our website & most MRA groups. You'll notice, in this video, he tends to be very tactful and understanding of their perspective. It's almost as if, we're forced to plea with Feminists.
And, essentially, he argues based upon their terms. I've come to call this , "Del Facto Special Interest". And, virtually every Men's Group is forced to base his arguments solely upon her accusations. In other words, we're required to counter her attacks. Now, this website, mensrightsmovement.net , tends to focus on thousands of issues which have gone astray from Feminist Discussions.
I don't accept terms, such as Patriarchy, sexism, Male Chauvinism, deadbeat dad, and what-have-you.
This propaganda indicates how much power the media has over our lives. And, can simply be defined as "Power of the Press".
Women Often pretend, she's the victim of abuse
Good ol' sister-in-law did the same thing. haaaaa!. .......And, she got a free house, because of her great performance.
(Google Search will return you to Top of this page).