Governments are expendable / ··cultures are irreplaceable.
The Ongoing debate: are men treated unfairly according to social standards?
top photograph by Arnie Schween. Above photo, MensRightsMovement
As each person becomes aware, there's an ongoing debate as to which gender is treated unfairly. It's interesting how women maintain their position regardless of the circumstances. So, as mainstream media collectively taunts men, by supporting female togetherness, most women insist that she alone is the victim. And, in the process, she'll present various studies & compiled statistics in order to substantiate her claim.
So, we're supposed to ignore the obvious messages which are designed to demoralize men. Rather instead, most women believe that all forms of bias exist against themselves.
Here's on example to demonstrate this point: Women claim there's a demand for physical perfection. And those ladies unable to meet those standards are considered outcasts.
But, in truth, this is really another example of supportive attitudes toward women. Basically, people are sympathizing with her, once again. And, they are drawn emotionally toward her. SO, in other words, people are very interested in maintaining her happiness. And, if she's feeling depressed, you want to remedy her problems.
PLUS, you're also giving her the opportunity to speak-her-mind. This privilege is often overlooked by women as-a-whole.
Here's a frequent claim made by women: Regarding Beauty Pageants and fashion Models, it's often said that women are "objectified" as mere ornaments. And, this supposedly proves that she's a 2nd class citizen.
But, in truth, her claims are based upon mere speculation. Many believe that The Miss America Pageant is degrading to women. But, these allegations shouldn't be considered indisputable, by any means. IN truth, the described events are more prestigious than anything.
Also, it's somewhat egotistical to claim that women are objectified. This serves another example proving she's spoiled in her relations with men. The very idea that she would dare accuse men of "objectifying women" only shows that she's got things too easy.
3) it's also interesting to mention: Women's Groups often say that beauty contests are a total degradation. Yet, these same women accidentally admit that most of their anger is merely because they weren't chosen to participate.
4) notice how men react differently to depictions of weight-loss, dieting & similar imagery. Basically, he doesn't become upset, just because he's being told to lose weight. So, obviously, women react differently to identical circumstances. And, although it's recommended to be especially tactful with women, this has nothing to do with the initial claims concerning bias.
5) We often hear stories which claim that women are forced to diet. and, women are made to feel guilty every time she eats. But, this is another exaggeration. For decades, Women's Groups often make their point, by resorting to melodramatic claims.
6) It's important to note, that, people generally accept her ideas as indisputable truth. Thus, when she claims that "women are objectified", this immediately becomes regarded as fact.
7) Similar to her, men are also surrounded by imagery depicting famous actors & Sex-symbols. But, this doesn't provoke negative interpretations.
8)In fact, women are far more likely to compare male celebrities with Average guys. In which, she frankly says that most guys are inadequate, by comparison.
9) Most famous males maintain perfect physical condition. For example: Major League athletes are perfectly thin. But generally, most men will not become upset,
just because his build is less impressive.
10) it's somewhat odd how women frequently compliment each others' physical appearance. She'll always tell a girlfriend how Pretty she is. But, then, these same women agree whenever the media claims it's degrading. Actually, women are likely to agree with any gyneocentric statement. So, for instance: if a magazine article claims that husbands need to listen more to their wives, every female reader will embrace this (or any) idea.
11) it's quite unfortunate how women will compliment their girlfriends, but they rarely compliment men in the same manner.
12) You'll also notice the frequency of kind words spoken by women, toward one another. It often seems utterly ridiculous.
13) and most disturbingly: many of those compliments amongst women are quite racy, if not pornographic. It's almost as if, she's deliberately denying this type of attention for the opposite sex. So, for example: females will often refer to their friends as sexy-girl, sweetie, or, honey. While, women rarely use strong-language in heterosexual relations. (As you're probably aware: she would usually dislike foul language).
There are many arguments made stating that men are socially oppressed. Throughout the media, there are bands of feminists joining together as one collective group. It's a classic example of inequality which cannot be disputed.
However, if there's still a question as to which gender is oppressed ..... Then, look no further:
Please consider how many times the media has glorified the single-mother. Basically, left-winged extremists teach girls to start families, without the presence of a father. This message can be seen over-and-over again. Spanning decades.
The issue goes far beyond break-ups, divorces, and consequential single parenting. Rather instead, she's being told to raise children, on her own.
This theme has been heavily promoted by the media.
One such example is when Jodie Foster became a single parent. This event generated a media-frenzy. While most pregnancies by married couples are largely ignored, fatherless births receive wide-scale recognition. In this particular case, Ms Foster was repeatedly quoted as saying that she always intended to become a single mother. --Essentially, this explains why the event was handled with such enthusiasm by mainstream media.
And then, of course, there's all those highly publicized cases when lesbians decide to become artificially inseminated. Clearly, the media has played preference with this particular theme. In fact, professional news anchors have often said that it's better for a child to be raised by two mothers. YOU"VE PROBABLY HEARD THESE REMARKS SEVERAL TIMES DURING YOUR OWN LIFETIME.
An entire decade after the Jodie Foster news, the media is still promoting this theme. However, it's since reached unimaginable extremes. In this case, a woman chooses to become the single parent of, no less than 8 children. She quickly becomes a celebrity. And, the media bills her as "The OCTOMOM".
It's also disturbing to think that our tax dollars are being spent supporting this irresponsible behavior. Which leads to wonder what ever happened to the left winged ideal regarding conservation of environmental resources. How could they possibly support such reckless childbearing? Perhaps, one socialist virtue should have been installed by preventing the doctor from inseminating her.
FInally, it's also worth mentioning that the Octomom las lied to the surrigate father.
Hollywood decides to release another film depicting fatherless households. In this case, a woman "decides" to become a single parent. While using her fertilized egg inside the womb of a surrogate carrier. It's intended to seem normal and natural for public viewers. And, for two generations, this represents the typical message being sent by mainstream media.
It's important to differentiate this from actual accounts. Since there are many fictitious scripts which promote such themes, it clearly proves mal intent.
Despite negative sentiment against fathers, Hollywood inner-circles still maintain a position which supposedly advocates equality.
More so: this is another example of unprofessional ethics which is commonplace throughout the media. SO, it's not merely an issue of bias. Why does extremist propaganda tarnish every reputable industry?
.... with all considered, you've gotta ask how anyone could possibly believe that women are oppressed ?
While Men's Groups have systematically stated thousands of issues, this particular one proves our point, beyond any shadow-of-doubt.
You must realize that fertility drugs are known to produce abnormal pregnancies. Each publicized case of multiple births is generally attributed to artificial insemination. Whether, there are stories involving quintuplets, sextuplets, or even octuplets. It's also noteworthy that Democrats defy their own principles, by allowing this activity. Aside from environmental aspects, we should also consider how most laws are made. Generally, the federal government sets forth strict laws regulate personal activity. SO, it's rather odd how they ignore guidelines concerning artificial fertilization. Despite some thirty years of knowledge concerning these abuses.
Basically, government officials secretly made decision to leave this field exempt. SO, it's deemed acceptable for a woman to deliberately produce large families without limitation. Even if the mother is unable to sustain financial sufficiency without government aid.
In simple terms: this is entirely based upon gender. Although the United States Government normally employs strict rules, they once again make an exception for her best interest.
Also, it's rather odd how these irresponsible mothers are never affected by laws concerning Child endangerment.
And, the so-called Octomom has already produced 6 children prior to her assisted reproductive technology. According to Social-Services, she was unemployed and receiving public assistance programs, at the time. It's particularly disturbing when the welfare system offers more assistance, depending on the number of children.