1) First of all, men should learn to get-along with each other. You cannot possibly solve our problems, if your hostility-from-within proves to be a major underlying problem. Men should treat each-other with more respect.
2) For the most part, just go about your daily lives, without too many interruptions. But, at the same time, stay involved with Men's Forums, and what-have-you.
3) Don't hesitate to write angry letters to your newspapers and television stations. Please inform them: we're all very unhappy with the overall bias displayed by the media.
4) MEGA) Demand Equal Parental Custody. This might require an acceptance for continued support by other means. Please realize, one of the main reasons why courts are reluctant to achieve "Joint-Custody-rulings" is because it would supposedly relieve him of financial responsibilities. I believe the two matters should be kept completely separate.
5) MEGA) More than equal custody, we must create radical laws which apply to all biological parents, not just spouses. Plus, our reproductive laboratories must also comply with these laws.
6) The dilemma of Media-bias must be resolved. It should be a crime to display bias against men, throughout any sector of the media. This is not an issue of mere respect. But more accurately, such unprofessional ethics should be considered discriminatory & unlawful. Any person who earns a salary shall be prohibited from making prejudice remarks. They should also refrain from specifically reaching a female audience. It's not just an issue of disrespect. Our Journalists were hired to perform their duties. And they must be required to remain ethical.
7) It should also become "socially unacceptable" to insult men in our everyday affairs. However, no actual law should actually be made. This governmental invasion would compromise our principles.
9) Obviously, in legal terms, no special privileges should be given to women. Recently, our unjust laws are more openly showcased than just a few years ago. She has gradually been given an overall acceptance for systematic discrimination against men. (example: 'special hiring policies', and 'government grants' were concealed from public knowledge during the 1980's. But now, the idea is flaunted by mainstream media).
10) There should be no 'special dogma' directed toward women, either. For example, let's suppose there's an enormous deal of hype, celebrating "working mothers". I consider this dogma to be totally unfair. We must eliminate all forms of special interest, or special recognition. there's a direct consequence Thus making her daily tasks vastly more enjoyable. And it also serves to motivate her toward excelling. We must eliminate any forms of special interest, or special recognition.
11) with regards to education: there should be no female-centric curriculum in our classrooms. We should all be given the same treatment. Thus, we should prohibit themes such as 'Woman's Month', 'Woman's Studies', or 'Woman's Issues'. The Adolescent male population should not be burdened with such narrow-sighted, 2-dimensional reasoning.
11b)Universities should be obligated to create 'Men's Studies Courses'. It's important to give the same exact opportunities to men. More specifically, an equal number of classroom activities must be devoted toward the subject of Men's Rights. It would primarily serve as an inspiration.
During which, he should be given control over his own destiny. Currently, there are very few so-called 'Men's Studies' courses. Worse yet, all attempts have been feudal. Because, each time, Feminists are given authority to make all decisions. Even though, it's supposed to be a 'Men's Studies Course'.. In simple terms: It's a complete falsehood.
12) Men shall be given equal access to all special subsidies & government programs which are currently offered for women.
13) Disciplinary Laws must become less severe. Plus, he should not be presumed guilty. For example: A man can be severely punished for demonstrating any small degree of aggression toward his wife. Thus, he can be charged with assault & battery, even if he merely pushed or shoved her. regardless of the accusation, the police are required to make an arrest. In those cases when a man actually applies too much force against his wife, the punishment should be counseling rather than prison.
13b) Interestingly, our current protocols allow women to physically assault men.
13C) Women commonly brag that they could bring pain to his groin. This threat is quite common. Most teen girls admittedly think this is funny, to inflict this type of humiliation upon a male. Thus, it's necessary to pass legislation which defines this activity as a form of sexual assault.
14) If a female attempts to physically harm a male, he should be allowed to prevent this by any means necessary.
15) We must eliminate all banners which depict women as supreme beings. (Although, it's acceptable to display some degree of positive imagery.)
15b)It's not necessary to prevent Visual Depictions which glorify womanhood. However, such privileges should at least be recognized.
16)MEGA) Fear & intimidation tactics must end. Woman's Groups generally receive a great deal of attention, throughout the media. And, worst of all, these N.O.W. rallies are permanently archived. And, the recordings are replayed, over & over again. There's a deliberate attempt to portray Woman's Groups "marching" together. It basically represents a form of emotional terrorism. Each boy is faced against a generalized movement which inspires the female persona. And they do so, by using scare-tactics.
16b) In the future, there should be no taunting against men. For example: let's suppose, a female athlete possessed greater abilities than a man. There's ALWAYS an inevitable hype which soon follows. People often taunt men, for such trivial reasons. Sadly, this issue could still be relevant thousands of years into the future. And, It will be difficult to ever change this mentality.
17) In the future, women should begin to display kinder & loving attitudes toward the opposite sex. Rather than treating him like an idiot.
18) Let's envision a future when relationships are no longer a woman's game. Currently, she dictates which traits are acceptable to her. This judgmental attitude should not be tolerated by society.
18b) In the future, we should eliminate even the mildest forms of bias. For example: Women shouldn't try to prove that, "she doesn't need a man". So, let's put an end this competitive nature, on her part. Wouldn't the world be a much better place, if she accepted her needs for the opposite sex (rather than pretending to be disinterested)?
19) Members of the Police Force must begin questioning the laws which they enforce. they should come to an eventual realization: "Extremist groups" intend to use Police as 'drones', in order to blindly enforce their dictations.
20) Refuse enlistment in the U.S. Armed Forces.
21) I envision the day when women stop treating men like the idiots of society. We must teach her to respect him. Males deserve to be treated like living, breathing human beings. Currently, the media treats him in totally inhumane manner. Plus, women in general tend to act in condescending manner toward men. In blunt terms: she treats him as if, he's some-kind-of scumbag.
22) There's no need to incorporate Feminist Doctrine into our everyday language. In all honesty, ladies yield a tremendous power in relationships. And, ladies are typically allowed to 'walk all over' their boyfriends. Ironically, I consider this to be a minor issue, by comparison. However, All forms of "Extremism" should be removed from daily conversation.)
19) We should especially give consideration for the well-being of our children. Although,Woman's talk shows are offensive to the average 39 year old man....I'm more deeply concerned by the negative-emotional-affects which are felt by adolescent viewers.
20) We must eliminate all forms of 'special interest'. Currently, women grab the spotlight, no matter what they do. Basically, they're glorified for every minor detail in their lives. For example: a Girl can't even ride her bicycle, or, run a marathon, without expecting some form of special recognition. This senseless Hype has proven to be a major force in our daily routine. But, changes are necessary.
21) (too controversial: please omit) Sometime in the distant future, men must achieve the goal of "Equal Parental Opportunity". It is highly possible to develop a child by means of laboratory fetal development. Plus, there are a few additional methods, such as genetic fertility, as well as genetic copying. This could give men a secure paternal autonomy. Whether or not such radical objectives can be achieved anytime soon, Scientists should be ACTIVELY involved. It's impossible to progress this goal unless efforts are being made.
22) Sexually speaking: A valid stimulator device should be invented for men.
23) We must erase all stigmas which humiliate the male dignity. Example: jokes which claim that his brain is located in his genitalia. (…Or, anything of that nature). The examples are infinite. And they don't necessarily pertain to anatomical humor.
23b) Please remove any stereotypes which claim that men are primitive, simple, immature, or other negative stigmas.
24) In particular, We need a great deal of help from Women. They must be encouraged to derive moral decisions. For example: SHE has the power to abolish any biased imagery which promotes 'Sisterhood' and 'female togetherness'.
24b) This proposes a unique way of viewing the overall issue. I urge women to become compassionate & responsible.
And please, do not financially support any Female-centric literature. She must also learn to become more sensitive toward his issues. This could bring sweeping changes to our society.
24c) Virtually all Men's Groups on Myspace receive their primary input from Female supporters. Thus, there's a willingness on her part to assist our causes.
25) We should stop viewing issues in a bi-partisan manner. All too often, issues are classifies as [Us Vs. Them]. SO, I am equally opposed to injustices regardless of victim. (For example: Men would generally feel the same level of concern if a Mother was affected by P.A.S.)
26)The Media must stop glamorizing the issues. It's common for a News Headline to discuss any double standard which afflicts women. And, the story becomes sensationalized, rather than sticking to basic facts. In simple terms: Basic issues are usually treated as an [anthem for women].
27) Our fight against injustice could eventually require a total disregard for law. This would force consideration for our issues.
28)(controversial) A primary concern is to eliminate the social encouragement of Lesbianism. (Let's not confuse this recent issue with the historical double standard. Indeed, it's always been less acceptable for a male to be homosexual, than for a woman. But, that's a minor issue. In contrast, the abolition of Forced Lesbianism has become a primary goal.
28b) Chapter 28b has now been Deleted, due to its extreme controversial nature.
29) To some degree, we must direct the movement against our female relatives. Does this sound silly? Actually, it has thus far proven to be an important tool in rebelling against the establishment. I've refused friendship from various female relatives, including Aunts and Grandmothers, etc.. until they reconsider their position. (This is not a harsh ultimatum on my part. Rather instead, upon observing numerous Feminized campaigns throughout the media. ...This dogma should be considered unacceptable by reasonable standards.)
29b) On a Political scale: It should be unacceptable for a woman to blindly vote within her gender. Not only is her decision prejudice, but irresponsible as well. We must also realize the implications of her decision. Basically, political figures are given the power to enact their 'corrupted' viewpoint into law. I also pointed out, that it's appalling for any woman to openly-admit-to her prejudice beliefs. This should also be applied to other fields, as well:
"Does she elect to blacklist male Retail-Sellers based on her gender preferences?"
"If Doctors were hired based on casting a vote, would her decision be 100% prejudiced?".
Or, worse yet,"would she vote to only save the lives of female patients?" These claims might seem outlandish. However, women tend to be quite frank when admittedly displaying preferencial bias.
30) Currently, it is unacceptable to challenge ideas expressed by the media. On similar terms, a woman is never expected to alter her perspective. She's never pressured to agree with an opposing viewpoint.
30b) And, needless to say, men should become less hesitant when taking a firm stance. Currently, he's taught to compromise his identity.
30c) men should no longer be required to accept everything being dictated by the media. His role currently teaches him to avoid confrontation.
31) There are currently --buses, --trains, --ships, --buildings, --Hotels, --beaches, and --various other important areas which allow Women Only. Simply ignore those rules, and step across the velvet line.
31b) We must pass legislation which prohibits 'special-interest-groups' from exerting political influence.
Essentially, No Social Group shall possess legal power, or Influence of any kind. Activists are currently given the right to introduce laws. Please realize, these 'groups' will continue finding any excuse for imposing themselves upon us. For example: Women's Groups proposed the "Violence Against Women" Act, merely to assert their influence. Plus, it also justifies their constant presence in our daily lives. Needless to say, these groups will also try to create 'reasonable' laws, merely to maintain control over us. However, this should be firmly prevented.
31) (This chapter was originally excluded, because it sounds too far-fetched)
One Primary Goal is to completely Revolutionize the entire field of Psychology. They should be able to gain a complete understand of human nature. Which would better explain every aspect of contradictory Feminist behavior. Here's one example: each time a woman tries to win a debate, she'll always attempt to prove that women are socially 'oppressed'. Oddly enough, this dogma is commonly used, in order to hold men down. She can force him to remain silent, just by using clever stigmas. Basically, a Professional Psychologist should easily be able to explain why this approach is so commonly used by women. Here's a simple answer. Once she establishes who's wrong and who's right, It then becomes nearly impossible to argue against her. So, we must introduce an advanced version of Modern Psychology. This could easily challenge the dogma created by "extremist" groups.
31b) And it could finally answer the question as to why Women's' Groups promote so many contradicting themes.
31c) Insight--- [we are the only species who actually gains an advantage by using Propaganda. So, this explains why every teenage girl digs through the history books, searching for dogma which suits her own best interest. People generally want to prove themselves correct. Whereas, other species prefer basic survival.
32) People should stop making inaccurate assumptions. Currently, most would agree that women are the victims of negative stereotyping. And, virtually every discussion revolves around this claim. When, in truth, women are rarely the victims of insult.
32b) On similar terms: We should also dismiss other themes which are currently accepted. For example: most people subscribe to ideals which promote "balance of power" for women. But, in truth, She's regarded as the backbone of society. People should begin recognizing that women are given an overall advantage. Currently, expects men to meet her qualifications. And, men are taught how to win the acceptance of a woman.
she is also given the upper-hand to freely speak her mind. While ironically, men are required to become good listeners. And, to also agree with every contradicting theme. In other words: Men are expected to fully understand. Even when she complains that nobody ever listens to her.
33) Let's put an end to Political dogma which tarnishes nearly every discussion (both in Media and society). For example: In everyday society, people use Feminized subject-matter in their casual discussions. Consequentially, this "Political Dogma" enables her to win any debate.
33b) We must stop allowing television & literature to control our destiny. Whenever there's a debate, most women are likely to reference ideas from popular books. This gives yet another advantage to her.
33c) Most importantly, pupils shouldn't be burdened with 100,000 years of historic dogma. Basically, each time there's an argument between boys & girls, she's likely to discuss events which derive solely from readings.
For example: supposing I argued a case in favor of Father's Rights, she would counter-attack by reminding me of a long-standing issue, such as "The Salem Witch-burning trials". So, as a result, I can't possibly argue against her. Regardless of circumstance, Text-Book dogma can always be used against me.
personal insight: this problem particularly afflicts university graduates. It's nearly impossible to carry a rational discussion with anyone who's been thoroughly taught by Communistic Professors. So, for example: a debate begins, which eventually prompts her to list events which occurred in the 6th century A.D. Bottom line: This mentality should no longer be accepted.
It's silly to claim that women have been victimized for 100,000 years. It's also unrealistic to apply ancient writings by the Greek Philosopher, Aristotle.
basically, she's given a convenient argument, at her disposal. It clearly gives a total advantage to women.
Ultimately, unless we prevent this, she will continue using stigmas to hold-me-down. And, it's likely to persist for many millenia to come.
33) There's need to change our political system. Currently, it's too easy to introduce new laws into legislation. Thus, corruption becomes inevitable. Whereas instead, it should be very difficult to create laws. There's too much chaos in our political system, due to constant over-modifications.
33b) Plus, the current system allows Extremists to tamper with our laws.
33c)Ironically, even if there's no element of corruption, it's still important to limit their influence over our lives. And, for starters, it should become difficult to create new legislation.
34) We must prohibit courtroom Judges from making decisions based upon their own personal viewpoint. For example: they rule in favor of mothers simply because [it's their opinion] assuming that fathers seek custody merely in order to avoid financial obligations. Insight: Since when does a courtroom Judge decide to make psychological evaluations ? Another great example is when a judge orders a man to pay large money to his ex-girlfriend, even though, they had NO children, nor did they live together. However, the man was somewhat wealthy. Thus, the judge made this ruling based upon personal decisions.
35) Our family Courts are given authority to act upon their ideals. And, they may actively enforce their doctrine. This Powerful Infrastructure should NO longer be allowed.
36) Abolish quotas and incentives. For example: The Canadian Government has just announced its commitment toward helping women. This type of "Special Interest" mentality must be permanently eliminated from our legal system.
37) (please omit) There might be an eventual necessity, for males to seek alternatives in personal relations, from within.
38) Every person can make a huge difference:
Please, closely monitor which television programs your children are watching. The Activists clearly use "Media & Literature" as tools for brainwashing our Youth. Sadly, it's worked very effectively, thus far. Nearly every child learns to mimic those extreme issues which derive from television.
Here's the solution: If necessary, turn off your television until more responsible programming becomes available. A similar rule applies for Radio, Magazines, and internet. Extremist Groups will use any device to force their viewpoint upon you. It's important to protect our children from this abuse.
wouldn't life be wonderful?
what can be done, to ensure a better future?
Stop Mistreating eachother. And show more respect toward your fellow man !!!