Governments are expendable / ··cultures are irreplaceable.
Ken in California
Sunday Jul 5
I remember swimming nude at the YMCAs in both Philadelphia and Boston
in the late 1970's. What I did notice is that when the hours changed to
male only nude swimming, I noticed female lifeguards still hanging
around to talk to male lifeguards coming on duty for the male only swim
times. Nobody seemed to mind as nude men were swimming
Ken, there was a long tradition of female lifeguards supervising male
swimming -- usually boys and teens -- at the Boston area Y's in the
1940s and early 1950s. And I also recall swimming nude at the main
Boston Y (on Huntington Ave.) in the 60s and 70s when female lifeguards
(in suits of course) came on early, as you describe. It was not at all
and diving in
full view of the outgoing female lifeguard
Hi Harry, Thanks for the follow up. Yes it was Huntington, I remember
that name , but that was the first time I saw a female lifeguard stay
that long for male nude swimming. Having swam in NYC Y's I never saw
that. However I did see at the Y in Philadelphia an elderly woman
cleaning the shower room in the hotel area of the Y in the morning
while several of us guys were nude showering, shaving, drying off, etc.
She was a grandma type and it was not embarassing after the intial
double take. There was also a small closet like room in the hall where
a woman sat and gave out extra towels for .25c. Some guys walked to the
table nude, others in briefs or boxers. Seemed quite natural and
accetable to all. In fact I think the female presence in these private
areas cut down on horseplay and unwelcome attention.
Thom, In regards the female lifeguards observing nude male swimming
at tne Boston Y I can answer your question. When I was swimming I
noticed the lifeguard in trunks, talking to the nude male swimmers
standing poolside. At one point he slipped out of his trunks, entered
the pool, and was giving pointers on different swim strokes. After
about 15 minutes, he stepped out of the pool and put his trunks back
on. At the shift change, the male lifeguard was in trunks. However the
lifeguard's nudity was very casual and I would suspect he would not
have been embarrased to be seen by his female lifeguard coworker. In
fact he stood talking to her in close proximity to the nude male
swimmers/divers and did not make attempts to sheild her from the men,
nor did he seem in the least bothered by her observing the male nude
On the other hand, mature women (40+) teaching or lifeguarding nude
males would definitively have been within the bounds of propriety, were
the males of high school age or younger. And teenage girls did teach
swimming to naked little boys, with mothers, sisters, and female
And it's also true that while nude swim
meets were unthinkable, it was not uncommon for boys (and men) to swim
nude in backyard pools and secluded beaches, with females present.
There was a poster here several months ago who wrote that he attended
an unsupervised swim party in high school or college, and found out
later from his girlfriend that the girls were surprised and
disappointed that the boys wore suits---they expected and looked
forward to their boyfriends swimming nude.
Ken in California wrote:
In fact I think the female presence in these private areas cut down on horseplay and unwelcome attention.
Ken, that's been my experience exactly the times I've been in locker
rooms in parts of Europe where female attendants are the norm. Just by
being there, the women provide a calming effect on the men, none of
whom ever seemed to mind the female presence. Of course, in Europe I've
never seen what I've seen in the US in recent years---men embarrassed
to be seen nude by other men.
Continuing with the male privacy issue..I am of the belief that women
do need more privacy since they have certain physical situations of
delicate nature that men don't. I just find it strange, and I suppose
it's because we think of women as childrearers that are more accostomed
to seeing nudity than men, that women entering normally male-only areas
are not treated with the same scorn as when a man invades, even
innocently, a women's only area. Does ayone remember South Beach in
Staten Island, NY? The dressing room for men had an open air roof, but
was still very private. I remember one day hearing an arguement just
outside the entrance to the men's dressing area. It was an African
American woman sending her son into the men's area to use the bathroom,
and she insisted on standing inside the dressing room so she could
wathc him go to the bathroom a few feet away. A beach maintenance man
was telling her she could not stand inside the dressing area and would
have to exit. She refused, stood her ground, and stayed there until her
son came back out. In fact she called out to him to hurry up. But kin
the meantime she was able to observe at least ten nude, or semi-nude
men, myself included, showering, dressing, and undressing (all the men
were white). I took the bus back to the ferry to NYC, and she was on
board and glared at me, and I felt uncomfortable as she had seen my
buck naked just a few minutes before! Imagine if it had been the
reverse, and a man stood in the womens' dressing area to wait for his
daughter to use the bathroom. I think men just don't care, and
certainly don't think of calling on an authority to deal with an
intruding woman. This happened in 1973 maybe. Men are just expected to
accept this conduct, and frankly it is no big deal.
It was all very normal to me. In fact, some years later when I was 12
years old, when I was walking through the nearby park with her, she
suggested we go swimming. I did not have a suit, but she stated that
since she had seen me in the buff already, there was no need for me to
be so modest. I concurred - as I said it all seemed very normal to me
Your story reminds me of something that happened to me in the late
70's, after I was divorced from my first wife. Myself and two other
guys from work went on a "fishing trip" with our girlfriends, one of
which was also a co-worker.(I put the term in quotes because as I
remember it was nothing more than a glorified picnic, with a fair
amount of beer consumed.) After trying not very successfully to catch
some fish, we discussed the fact it would be nice to go swimming, but
we didn't bring swimsuits.
Well, the women seemed to be of the
mind that since swimming nude was something all men seemed to like,
there was no reason us guys couldn't skinny-dip, that they wouldn't be
offended at all. And while they encouraged us to bare it all, they made
it clear they would swim in their underwear. It all seemed very relaxed
and normal, a fun time. I guess it was a little strange going back to
work, knowing one of my female co-workers had seen me naked, but it was
never an issue for either of us. Like in Anon's case, it all seemed
Is this like the World's best kept secret? I never heard of this until today.
In 1968 I was a freshman in high school. Boys swam nude, and for two
days we had a female substitute (Mrs. Carter) who "had four grown boys
of her own" and we were all warned not to give her any trouble. She was
around 50, but I will never forget the complete humiliation of being
forced to be naked in front of her. We all stayed in the pool as much
as possible, including for taking roll call which was usually standing
next to the pool but she didn't know that so we all jumped in. She
wasn't supposed to go in the locker room, and she didn't, but after
seeing us all at the pool I don't really see why.
Adam Doryland wrote:
1968 I was a freshman in high school. Boys swam nude, and for two days
we had a female substitute (Mrs. Carter) who "had four grown boys of
My sister taught boys swimming at our
community center when I was a kid. They went naked, and one was a kid
who lived on our block. Our youngest sister used to tease him, every
time she saw him saying, "my sister sees you naked." I was a teenager
(older sister was 19 or 20) and I remember thinking how I would never
have taken naked swim lessons from a girl I knew. None of the kids was
older than 11 or 12, but that's still pretty old.
P Ness wrote:
<quoted text> Some
of the posts here make me laugh. I remember just after WWII my parents
placed me in a summer youth club that had access to an in ground pool
in the back yard of an older couple. It was mostly boys but some girls
too, and up to the age of 14. Such was the feeling then that modesty
was exclusively a female trait, it was felt that swim suits were for
girls and sissies. Any boy who dared to wear trunks or briefs (which
were more common then) set himself up to be teased and taunted as a
"chicken" by the other boys until the suit came off, usually
voluntarily but on a few occasions from "pantsing." That was the only
way to get the teasing to stop. The girls I'm sure liked what they saw.
And there was only one dressing room for girls only, cause the boy's
didn't need one!
Yes, that was the attitude -- if
a boy tried to wear a suit you were "chicken"...that was only for wimps
and girls. I took swimming lessons at a Y pool right at the end of and
after WW2. We boys were nude and there were no girls in the class, but
the instructors and lifeguards were clothed women. We thought nothing
of it. Also, I went to a camp were the boys swam nude. Again, it was an
all boys camp but the life guards were women. And finally I used to go
swimming in the Connecticut River at a farm in NH owned by a good
friend of my mother. Her sons in their mid teens and well past puberty
used to swim nude, her daughter, about 15, wore a suit as did her
mother and my mother. My brother and I, who were not even in puberty
yet, were nude too. So all the males were nude, all the females
clothed. And that was just the way it was. If some of the posters on
this board were around back then I guess they would have died from a
heart attack! And the truth is swimming nude is much more enjoyable
than with a suit. I remember girls COMPLAINING about having to wear
If some of the posters on this board were around back then I guess they would have died from a heart attack!
True enough. I still remember the day a new boy got in the water with
trunks on, and the teasing began. His mother, who was still there doing
paperwork I guess, came out and saw what was going on. Probably
embarrassed by the fact it was her son who was acting like a pansy,
ordered him to take his trunks off right then and there, and if he
didn't he could expect a good spanking when his father got home from
And there was an additional logic to nude swimming. The men or boys
would have already taken a mandatory nude shower together in the pool
locker room.(Signs often directed: "Soapy shower in the nude required
before entering pool")
Wasn't this also required of the girls? I guess that's where the so called "logic" falls down.
P Ness wrote:
<quoted text>The mother didn't want her son to be singled out as
a sissy, because that would only lead to his being picked on and
harassed even more.
Are you sure the mother wasn't being selfish in her desire for a "normal" son? This seemed a lot more important to her than it was to her son. Obviously he knew he could stop the teasing by taking off his swimsuit. If
his mother hadn't butted into a decision that was his to make, he would
have chosen between standing up for his individual rights or knuckling
under to peer pressure. But the mother threatened him with physical abuse from his father if he didn't take his suit off. I guess she came from the "It's better to be feared than loved" school of motherhood.
You are perfectly laced, it's the guys who aren't!
I'm interested why not the name "Dave" or David"? If you don't feel
comfortable answering you can just ignore the question
Nahh I don't think your straight laced. You know what you want and that's a good thin
long hair, piercings, those are, many times, typical outward displays
of inward attitudes that may or may not be unhealthy - regardless, I
don't think it's too straightlaced to want to be with a guy who's
respectful, doesn't waste his life away on video games (or Xanga) and
doesn't curse.However, when you add disdain for certain
music, a lack of understanding of Shakespeare ... that's getting a
little too picky, I think. Uninformed Northern sympathy is just as bad
as uninformed Southern sympathy (and that's coming from a guy raised in
the South)."Cool" pictures - some guys just like to goof off sometimes.My name's Dave.And
sometimes "I'm a guy" is a perfectly legitimate excuse. NOT for
everything! But on some things - there is just no way that a male brain
can wrap around some female thoughts/processes. SOMETIMES we just
honestly don't get it. And that's coming from a guy who tries as hard
as he can to understand everything, and RARELY uses that excuse.
Sometimes it's just a fact though.Pick the important ones.
The "dealbreakers" if you will. Drunkennes, faith, well-kept
appearance. Let the others go, and see what happens. However, if you
pick "the name Dave" as a dealbreaker, well I'd say that's just a bit
@NightCometh - have
to disagree there. Some people are more oriented toward, say math or
science than language and history. And not everyone HAS to accept
Shakespeare. I honestly wouldn't care if the woman I married could
quote "To be or not to be."
I don't mind if she listens to
classical music (though I'm a country fan myself - I can listen to some
classical). My real "dealbreakers" (outside of, of course, attraction),
are: she needs to be a Christian, she needs to be respectful, and, of
course, she needs to love me! :)
@icicle84 - I
have to respectfully say that MANY more guys could reach much higher
levels of literary understanding if it wasn't considered nerdy to do
so. Or if they just tried. Of public school, I am not a
@NightCometh - I
don't mind if you disagree. And I don't have a problem if you want to
set literary competence as a standard for guys you date/marry. But if
you're trying to set that as a standard to which EVERYONE should
aspire, I'd still have to say that's unrealistic and unfair.
know a lot of science "nerds" would balk knowing my general opinion of
chemistry, algebra and physics. The world needs them to go 'round, but
I don't need to know their ins and outs to live the life I have.So
too, most people really don't need to know Shakespeare and Shelley to
function. For us, it's a diversion. For others, it may not be so
diverting. They go to other places when they need a break. Maybe it's
suspense fiction (of Ted Dekker I am a huge fan, and I read much more
along the lines of Frank Peretti than I do of John Milton).
@icicle84 - I'm
also not saying he has to LOVE classical music...but there is a feeling
if ill-will toward this type of music from among certain sets of people
I know. As if it's inferior to modern music.
people's ears have a preference for different types of harmony. It's a
preference. Not a moral failing, even if people believe one is inferior
to the otherI believe certain types of writing are inferior
to others. I don't much care for Louisa May Alcott. Then again, my
sister doesn't care for Edgar Allen Poe. I may actually believe Alcott
is inferior, but my sister doesn't hold the preference against meThe
problem is when it turns into disdain for the PERSON who prefers rock
to Bach. Or vice versa. If people crinkle their noses at you when you
say you prefer Beethoven, that's where the problem is. I don't care if
the girl I marry hates country music with a passion (however, that
could make things slightly bumpy, now that I think about it).
@NightCometh - true, but I know some people cross the line the other way.
answer the blog title's question, no, just classy. Although when you
include on the don't-likes "a solid, religious devotion to video
games", do you include those who simply enjoy playing video games (such
as Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Scene It, etc.) with friends, or just those
who love them with an unhealthy addiction?
Well... honestly, it doesn't sound overly straightlaced to me. I don't care about every little thing you described - but I am an academic snob (I need to date / marry a guy with a degree), and I would strongly prefer him
to be employed... and there are so many other things. But getting into
a preference about ol' Shakes... well, that might be pushing the
envelope. Then again... I really can't say anything about a list of
requirements for a future mate, because I'm 22 and have basically given
up on dating... since I'm sure the "Right One" cannot exist (and
admittedly, it's probably due to my lack of willingness to be
extroverted and also my long list of requirements.) Wow, that was a
long comment... can ya tell you hit a nerve?
with ya 100% on all of those! And I know there are decent guys
out there, they just all seem to be "taken" at my age, but are probably
not, at yours.
I am picky, but I can't stand lots of
those things, and believe me, if you "settle" for some of your "deal
breakers" or things that would drive you crazy or be irritating to you
(like smoking, drinking, tattoos, not dressing appropriately for the
occasion - believe me, they will haunt you forever. I'm awfully
glad to have my daughter, but I should never have gotten past the first
date with her father. I let a couple of these things slide - such
as his propensity to dress too casually for every occasion, and wear T
shirts all the time - and it wound up being a really big thing, for he
didn't respect me, or the occasion, enough to take the time to dress
appropriately, when I did. I thought that was (and is) very
disrespectful to the people you are with. His attitude?
"Screw "whoever", this is how I like to dress/act/behave/whatever" and
that's how he is about everything in life - selfish to the core.
These "little things" do matter.
Anyone can either: post using your blogger handle,
Or, by entering your first name,
You may contribute anonymously.
Please contact us, if there's any broken feed.
layout powered by Webfetti
A Hundred Examples Of Bias Against Men:
1) Media Bias is a constant presence in our lives. Every facet of Journalism targets against men.
2)Society believes that every child belongs with its mother. So, regardless of the legal aspect, her role is considered more important. While his remains secondary. This same rule applies even when a man loses his spouse. People believe that a child needs a female guardian, rather than an actual father.
3)In legal terms: Men are the victims of a Family-Court system which automatically gives full parental custody to the woman. This sometimes involves cases where relatives seek guardianship, and challenge the biological father.
4) In terms of pregnancy: a man has no right whatsoever to decide the fate of his unborn child.
5) Dogma says that women are more 'clever' than men.
6)Most people accept the idea of 'woman's intuition'.
7)Men are severely insulted on a routine basis. But if women ever faced even the slightest criticism, there would be public outrage.
8)Even though people are kind toward women, they still act as though she's negatively stereotyped. These conflicting ideas make little sense. However, it indicates your extreme devotion for her.
9) It is socially unacceptable for a man to become actively involved for his ideals and causes. Basically, this would be considered unusual behavior.
10)Most men have very little interest in defending their rights. Thus, he never challenges any wrong doing.
11)It's so claimed that women are more complex than men. And they have deeper emotions. Now, please read the next remark. This will call everything above to question.
12)Female journalists actually taunt men because her life-span is said-to-be longer than that of a man. And quite frankly, measures should be taken to minimalize this gap.
13)People think it's okay to make fun of the male anatomy. Most dirty jokes are demeaning to men.
14)MEGA) If any man dares to express his concerns, people will immediately try to stop him. In other words: he's not allowed to speak-out. Most women become angered whenever he attempts to raise an issue. (I could list countless examples).
15) Men are constantly overshadowed by Artistic Imagery, Logos, Slogans, & Bold-Print which is designed to demoralize his esteem.
16)There are no Activists representing men. Parents must recognize a need to create this type of hero for boys. …If, for no other reason, Men's organizations could serve as "inspiration" for the male youth.
17)Everyone tends to see things from the woman's perspective. Basically, she's always considered to be "right".
18)It's impolite for a man to argue with a woman. Thus, he's always expected to agree with her ideas.
19))Women are always taken seriously. When she speaks-out, people always listen.
20)Women are taught to enjoy their employment. She's encouraged to become an over-achiever. But, in any case, it makes everyday life easier for her.
21)Women are said to be uniquely gifted. This includes possessing extra-sensory perception. …As well as other paranormal abilities. Ironically, spiritual non-believers never ridicule women for this.
22)Whenever a woman states her opinions, people always agree with her. While in contrast, they'll tend to disagree with everything said by a man.
23)Society is more supportive and helpful toward women.
24) They are more concerned with her daily troubles everyday situation.
25) Dogma which says that 'girls grow up much faster than boys". Not only is this a sexist remark, but ironically, it's also immature and childish on her part.
26) For decades, Activists have declared that males are intellectually inferior. This results from studies performed by 'left winged' extremists. It contradicts their own supposed ideals which denounce all forms of prejudice. Plus, it also conflicts their claims which assert that women are victims of unfair-stereotyping. Ironically, the studies in question were centered upon academic fields where women tend to excel. There was no comparison relating to mechanical abilities, and what-have-you. Plus amazingly, men performed about-equally in these grammatical contests. So, the issue self-defeats before it even begins. Ironically, men would show no interest to perform similar studies. …Even if they resulted in his favor.
Obviously, whatever the issue, there's no way he can possibly win. It doesn't matter which direction you choose.
27) Regardless of the studies performed, they always reach results which are favorable to the woman. Whether claiming that she's mistreated by society, or that women possess special abilities. In any case, all socio & scientific research works distinctly to her advantage.
28) Some 85% of the worlds homeless are males. This is unfair. But, most organizations only give assistance to poor women. No one is concerned for his well-being.
29) Advertisements and television commercials appeal toward a female audience. Needless to say, many Ads become downright offensive and crude toward men. This is certainly not surprising.
30) People always takes sides with the woman. Thus, anytime there's a disagreement between a male and female, she's given the final say.
31) People unconditionally love their mothers. This is why abandoned children search desperately for the very same woman who rejected them. Ironically, children from broken families bear resentment against the father.
32) Whenever a relationship fails, people believe the husband was totally at-fault.
33) Women sometimes walk into Men's bathrooms, etc.. And society thinks there's nothing wrong with it. However, I certainly believe otherwise. Also, mothers are generally unconcerned for the privacy of her sons.
34) Dogma says that men are obsessed with their sexual desires. But, in any case, it's really none of anyone's business, anyhow.
35) Years ago, the media often said: The Male brain is primitive.
36) Journalists also contradict their own notions by claiming that women became human 40,000 years before men. Or sometimes, they say, women are 700,000 years older. Just like every other statistic, it depends upon the source. Ironically, you never identify her as being primitive. Plus, artifacts, tools and language suggest that such Feminized theories are wrong.
37) A man is required to become married, in order to have any legal voice for his child. The courts never recognize his position if he's a common-law partner. I believe: every man should have equal parental custody, regardless of his relationship to the mother. For example: let's suppose He produces a child through a casual relationship or with a total stranger. Genetic testing should identify him as the father. Thus, he should be given Equal Rights to that child. This would prevent any woman from concealing his identity.
38) Here are a few unusual facts regarding the issue of "Financial Support: When any mother places her child in an "Orphanage" or "Home", she is not required to pay weekly fees, of any kind. Plus, when a child is adopted, the Father is required to give support to the adoptive parents. But, there are no such demands made from the biological mother. There are also cases where a troubled woman surrenders custody to the child's father. Although, she was initially receiving support, the Father does NOT require her to give payments.
39) The divorce courts give all property rights, appliances, furniture, automobiles, and what-have-you to the woman. One primary reason for this is because she receives parental custody. And the courts decide that it's to the child's best interest to grow-up into a healthy environment.
40) MEGA MEGA) Throughout the media, there's ALWAYS somebody telling men what to do, and how to think. Journalists and writers are always putting-men-down. There's no reason to give several million examples, in order to prove this point. And they will continue targeting against him.
41) A woman can pretty much take any degree of Legal action against men. For example: during a domestic dispute, she could literally beat-her-husband, and to then, demand his arrest. Our police officers comply because they're fearful a possible media-frenzy. (Disclaimer: very few women exercise this power, but, she's still given the option.)
42) There are many laws which specifically privilege women. Government financing is given toward Women's Medical Centers, Business Grants, Shelters, funding for Women's research, as well as, Women's Studies. WIC programs (Women, infants, and children) were initially declared discriminatory. But, the law was eventually passed, as well. Many politicians will re-introduce proposals, over and over again, until they succeed.
43) New laws are constantly being made which focus upon her interests.
44) It's become difficult for male students to attend classes, which are now controlled by Lobbyists. Our high-school Text-books have come to resemble a mere Woman's Magazine. This literature offers encouragement and support for Girls. The theme happens to be typical of everything else. Women's Groups have certainly infiltrated our Universities, as well.
45) Society always gives special interest toward girls, even in the most unlikely circumstances. Everything has been tarnished by the presence-of-Extremism. For example: Film review, consumer products, Vacation & Travel, The Olympic events, Wimbledon Tennis Tournament, Nature & Wildlife Documentaries, etc. Today's Journalists tend to be obsessive in their desires to focus upon women. And this dogma enters the most unusual places. ****Therefore, Men are never safe from this onslaught. He could be watching a television program regarding any possible subject, and suddenly be faced against this type of special interest.
46) There are many reasons why Men don't have the right to speak out. One such example is because people consider him to be 'a complainer', or 'a cry baby'. Another reason is when everyone thinks he's 'silly' or 'childish'. (Example: I once stated that 'men are the victims of constant insults by the media'. This remark caused people to chuckle and mock the whole idea. Maybe, it sounds like a joke, but my claims happen to be true.) Meanwhile, a woman is never mocked, no matter how ridiculous her ideas may seem. This brief paragraph can be applied to our daily conversations.
47) Society believes that 'Women are God's-Gift-to-men'. And he's considered to be a total 'loser', whenever he's not in a relationship. In contrast, Girls are taught to be proud, if she's able to refrain from relationships.
48) Married women often go dining on Friday evenings. Yet, the husbands are not invited.
49) Women also have health-spas, retreats & getaways, organizations, and what-have-you.
50) Girls are encouraged to establish friendships amongst one another. No such campaigns exist for boys.
51) It's common to see areas which are designed for Women only. This is present on cruise-ships, buses, trains, office buildings, CLASSROOMS, seminars, and anything else you can possibly name. (however, non-political women’s clubs are perfectly acceptable)
52) Society never criticizes her ethical decisions. So, if Militant Femmes teach adolescent girls to formulate homosexual groups, this idiocy goes left unnoticed and unchallenged by the public. Worse yet, this is also being Forced upon her. But, these are just few of countless examples. I could list several thousand quotations which fit similar description, or something entirely different. But either way, measures are never taken to prevent such wrongdoing.
53) There are wide scale media campaigns which claim that, men are incapable of thinking for themselves. And he must be trained to do so.
54) There are literally Millions of Journalists worldwide, who are spreading their personal ideas. This explains why the "Femme" propaganda is popular in all corners of the globe. I believe that such unprofessional ethics should be grounds for immediate dismissal. On similar terms, anyone who posts femme literature during employment should also be terminated as well. The problem is: my idea is too radical for people to accept. If my goals were enforced properly: the daily standard of acceptance would drastically change, overnight. And, millions would then be required to alter their routine feminized behavioral pattern. The problem has become so ramped because it's being encouraged by the media at large.
55) Boys are raised into an unhealthy environment. There needn't be any insults or issues to mention. Virtually all forms of inequality against men are Intangible. Therefore, it's nearly impossible to discuss these matters. Here's just one idea: Males are overshadowed by "Visual Imagery & Artwork". As well as "Anthems", "Themes", "Girl Power", "special interest" and anything else you can name.
56) Men are taught to respect women, even though he already treats her with kindness and gentility. But it raises a serious issue. People merely dictate these themes for the mere sake of 'giving orders'. It seems, everyday, there's a reasonable idea being forced upon us. In contrast, girls are never being suppressed with a nagging theme. Now, let's return to the 1st sentence of this paragraph. (The issue of 'respect') This is one such theme which girls are NOT required to comply with. In other words: people never teach her to respect boys, or that she should become a better listener.
57)There are powerful words which can always be used at her disposal. When Males debate with females, she's given the opportunity to call him "sexist", or what-have-you. Please don't underestimate the importance of these advantages. This dogma proves to be a valuable weapon for arguments sake.
58) MEGA) Women commonly 'gang up' against a singular male. It usually pertains to a disagreement between partners. But, this same rule applies when Mothers teach their children to dislike the ex-husband. Not to mention: she uses relatives/family/friends against him, as well.
59) People consider the woman to be more 'correct' in their thinking. This allows everyone to become 'supportive and helpful' [Specifically] toward her. In other words: Sentence 1 allows for sentence 2. In fact, EVERYTHING figures her way. This is not mere favoritism. Sadly, beyond all else, it's always a 'justified' offense. Ultimately, this dogma effectively silences men.
60) On various websites, such as Friendster: I was able to locate several dozen Women's Groups, yet not One single Men's group. This holds true throughout the internet. Women's Forums often consist of several thousand members. …Whereas, Men's forums only have a few members.
61) During my youth, there were countless Organizations which represented women. Until finally, a few Men's Groups also came into existence. The message here is clear: there is little hope which inspires him.
62) When the World Wide Web came to existence, nearly every homepage had a category dedicated to women. For example: the very first time I dialed to the internet, there was a Woman's site waiting for me. And every service-provider followed this format.
63) The number of Women's websites became immediately alarming. In the 1990's, there were tens of thousands of websites dedicated just for women. Yet, only a ½ dozen were devoted toward men. And, even they were questionable.
64) In the 1980's, the Woman's television Network was introduced. While, In 2007, an attempt was made to create an entire chain of Radio Stations, just for Women. Luckily, this attempt failed. However, there are many NEWS broadcasts which are now exclusive to women. The content does NOT pertain to anything relating to her. But, instead, these News Programs give general information relating to daily topics, such as Natural Disasters, The Weather Report, or anything else which is important. So, in other words, he's being completely shut-out from these valuable current events. On a similar note: men are alienated from the mainstream news media, as well. Basically, our most trusted News Anchors also give periodic attention to women. ++++Thus, a male viewer must always be weary. ++++ He never truly knows when the Activists will strike next. SO, as a result, many men choose to discard the News-industry. But, he's ALSO being denied access to the entire spectrum of information. (examples: News about possible upcoming storms or bad weather, or, Stories regarding important Health Matters, Financial advice, etc. etc.)
65) I'm sorry to say this, but: the underlying goal of Femme Groups is to Rape men as much as they possibly can. They're always tormenting guys in-any-way they possibly can. So, there's no specific reason here. It's a generalized assault which targets against men. Yet, with all considered, our most trusted Journalists also willingly comply.
66) We all live in a technographic world of surrealism. And the media's goal is to distort our basic understanding of life. MOST people place more trust in this medium than anything else. So, if your personal observations reach one distinct conclusion, while the media teaches you otherwise, people will tend to accept their opinions over your own. IN OTHER WORDS: you'll actually believe their version of things, instead of trusting your own eyes. In other words: the media does not allow you to derive your own conclusions. But instead, they provide them for you.
67) A woman can contradict herself countless times. Most observers fail to notice. But, in any case, she would be allowed leniency under any circumstance.
68) People regard her opinions as a basic standard which must always be followed in full agreement. In other words: I'm always expected to agree with her. Plus, she's always considered to be right, anyway.
69) People are generally more sympathetic toward her. They care more about her everyday troubles. ….Which all leads toward "emotional attachment".
70) Female relatives are considered more vital to the family unit. It's not specific to maternal needs, or parenthood. This idea also pertains to sisters, aunts, and what-have-you. They're considered to be the force which drives our society. This belief is just plain Wrong and Unfair. In short: she's revered as 'the backbone' of humanity.
71) Men generally treat women with tremendous respect. It might even be considered "Special treatment". On the other hand, women show no extra-kindness toward the opposite sex. It's actually common for a woman to treat her boyfriend with LESS respect than anyone else. For example: she seems to be a really nice person to her friends. While, in contrast, the boyfriend is the only person she ever mistreats.
72) (In terms of parental stereotyping): …It's usually claimed, the male is solely interested in seeking custody to "avoid payments". This claim has no validity. (plus, the remark inadvertently proves that it's more profitable to receive weekly support, than to share custody.) Aside from financial matters, our courts simply believe 'maternal-custody' is to the Child's best-interest. This attitude should not be acceptable by our current social standards. People nowadays claim that it's wrong-to-judge. But, they do just that. It's not your position to decide justifiable legal imbalance.
73) My word vs. hers
74) A woman can act severely harsh toward her spouse. And nobody ever thinks it's wrong. (Meanwhile, we would not tolerate men who commit any degree of abuse. Such individuals are even loathed by Men's groups. We do not support of condone this behavior. However, one fact must be understood: ---an abusive husband tends to have a nasty disposition, anyway. Thus, he's not actually targeting his cruelty toward her. This type of man tends to be unfriendly toward everyone, not just his spouse.
75) Women often try proving that they don't need men. And she could 'get by' without him. (In fact, she's always trying to make a point, for some reason or another). …Whereas, men never feel the need to push these ideas. He is taught to accept his feelings and desires for women. Society teaches women to fight those impulses and to deny their need for companionship. In simple terms: she tries to belittle him.
76) Women always discuss personal matters with their friends. This gives an enormous advantage to her. Plus, her boyfriend is placed into vulnerable position. It's the "2 vs. 1" method. (This doesn't necessarily mean she's 'ganging up' against him. That's an entirely separate issue, altogether). Ironically, people regard her as "complex", just because she discusses things with everyone.
77) Testicular abuse is another issue. Hollywood movies depict this type of sexual pain. And the public sees great humor. Ironically, a person would feel more pain if they were stricken in the neck or teeth. But, the groin happens to be a sexual organ. Thus explaining why Hollywood has chosen this specific body part to be the subject of ridicule.
78) In the dating world, women pretend to be disinterested in the opposite sex. Plus, they deny even thinking-about-him. Or, holding him dearly in her fantasies. (footnote: this is NOT a silly issue).
Here's a basic fact: ---Each time women are given a minimal advantage, she would be VERY unhappy if the situation was reversed. Plus, she also becomes angry when even the slightest attention is directed toward Men's issues.
79) For some unknown reason, women aren't happy unless they can claim that everything's against them. And naturally, we blindly accept whatever she decides upon.
80) Women try to fight their desires for men. She often brags to others And proudly claims, She's not the least bit physically attracted to men. And she wants the whole-entire-world to know about it.
81) In the dating world: men are 2nd class citizens in a major way. You can visit any dating agency, such as Match.com, or True.com, and this fact becomes evident. Simply read through thousands of Ladies profiles, and most-of-them are rude, nasty, and unfriendly. I speculate that a near majority of profiles fit this negative description. While in contrast, you could also read through several thousand Men's profiles. And his presentations are consistently Nice and friendly. It's truly unbelievable to see this type of imbalance. Plus, I haven't even included the typical demands which are made by women.
82) Even the kindest woman sets unrealistic standards when seeking her soul mate. He must meet a minimal height requirement, and have an athletic build, high earnings, etc. etc. Ironically, a woman expects him to be understanding of her problems. Thus, if she's very heavy, or, she's living in a small apartment, or, there's been a severe medical issue, or whatever the case. The man is expected to accept her flaws.
Each and every day, Women's Groups give themselves more reasons to do whatever it is, which they're doing. So, their continued dictations will persist.
83) Regardless of the situation, women have always got The Media, Activists, Friends, & Society, showing their support. And there's an element of inspiration, encouragement, and pure momentum to back her every feeling. In other words, she has the total advantage over everything !!!
84) I could employ an army of writers (on a full-time basis) to address the problem. Afterall, there are literally several hundred thousand oppressive Fueministe's who spend their entire lives abusing men, with endless pages of literature. You should read some of the horrible things they've said TODAY. Not to mention, yesterday, and last week, as well as the year before. Etc. etc. etc. Different publications are launched simultaneously, as well as other venues. Please trust my WORD. These women's groups are massively abusive. They're designed to launch a wave of destruction against men. (For your information, those hundreds of Talk-Shows clearly demonstrate the ruthless nature of these Women's Groups. The entire Magazine spectrum proves even more obsessive on their part.
85) Thus, I cannot possibly list the billions of examples which I've personally encountered during the course of my lifetime.
86) a lady can be narrow minded, or, "set-in-her-ways". She can be a "Know-it-all", without being loathed by others. For example: Mother hires a carpenter, and then begins telling him how to do his job. I am NOT condemning this.. Rather instead, I'm merely stating a social reality.
87) A woman can revere herself as physically attractive. During the course of my lifetime, I've heard several women who proclaim themselves to be "Extremely Beautiful". So one day, I then decided to make the same exact claim regarding my physical appearance. Immediately: everyone thought I was totally weird for making such a conceited remark.
88) When a woman receives subsidies, such as government grants, or Social Services, she's not required to undergo any type of drug-testing or background checks. Meanwhile, the corporations which offer these gifts for women, do force their own employees to undergo mandatory testing for substance abuse.
89) It's quite common for average, straight women to write perverted letters onto one another, on MYSPACE. And their comments are available for everyone to read. "HEY GIRL, I could use alittle lovin' tonight", "My body needs it! And, maybe, you could help me, girlie". "And I'll return the favor". …Now, perhaps, this is all kidding & joking. And they have no real intentions of following through with these kinky remarks. However, they would never tolerate this garbage from men.
90) There was yet another study performed with determined that "Male Apes" learn slowly. This is typical sexist dogma. And the study was conducted by a staunch FemiThug who acted like a 12-year old child. Ironically, her study only proved that male apes are less subordinate than females. Indeed, the females are always more cooperative, and they're more likely to follow orders from the instructor. Now, here's some further insight: Highly intelligent creatures tend to become easily bored during these studies.
91) similar studies have been made which conclude that men learn slowly. Yea right… Everything works to her advantage. But here's what enabled them to make such outlandish claims: Whenever men display a philosophical attitude, this is sometimes mistaken for being an all-out learning disability. He occasionally spends a great deal of time pondering simple questions. This happens to be a hallmark for philosophical thinking. On similar terms: people often mistaken men for being unintelligent, simply because he's more likely to display a rebellious personality. The same rule applies for those who think independently from others. They too, are often judged as developmentally-inferior. Basically, those persons with a non-conformist viewpoint are often considered slow-learners.
92) Plus, it ultimately leads to wonder why Leftists perform these shallow & prejudice studies in the first place. They're the same people who condemn hatred, while promoting peace & love. Also, there are never scientific studies which compare the black & white races. Afterall, this would be pure bigotry, right ????
93) Thru 99) There are several moderate forms of social inequality. For example: Men are forced to sign for the Draft. Men in the military are forced to entirely shave their hair, whereas women are not. This can be a traumatic experience for the male. Women in society enjoy a wide variety of clothing and hair styles. Also, in the dating arena, Women are also very selective when choosing a partner.
During my youth, there were many sexually degrading jokes which specifically targeted against boys. He was often called "hairy palms", and what-have-you. These 'wanking' jokes have become somewhat obsolete nowadays, but it was quite humiliating at that time.
100 Vs. 1) People tend to gang up against the man. And most guys also taking sides against other men. (The rumor is:Women are Not the main culprits of this behavior. He's actually more likely to mistreat other men.) (surveys also suggest there are more male left-winged extremists, journalists, abortionists, and sympathizers for Neo-socialism.) In other words: There are alot of men who fully support the overall mediacratic infelstructure. Thus providing further evidence to substantiate my claims. Thousands of male journalists, as well as female, participate in these female-centric campaigns.
101) In the field of education, it's easier for a woman to endure a rigid schedule. For example: She could be in her mid-30's. Working 2 part-time jobs, while attending night school. Her overall daily schedule requires at least 14 hours, plus saturdays. But she's very content with these extreme conditions. It's just not fair. Regardless of the obstacles, society teaches her to embrace it, ecstatically.
.......while permanently remaining fixed at the center-of-attention
102) THE GRAND FINALE. ---Women are often revered as Goddesses. Her status in society is clearly fantastic. It's perfectly okay to express these positive ideas toward her. But, nonetheless, her position is favorable. She is clearly looked upon with the highest regard.
103) ……Okay, he treats her wonderfully. That's great. So, why does she try desperately to prove otherwise?
I could think of a thousand more examples, right now. But you already get the message...
An Overall Review (volume 8.16c) Extended version. Family Friendly--Toned down)DISCLAIMER-----
It's important to explain why I've compiled this list. I'm hot trying to Knit-Pick every little thing which comes to mind. Nor, am I attempting to condemn each trivial injustice.
The purpose of this list is to challenge conventional wisdom which claims otherwise. Basically, Activists and Journalists claim that every stereotype imaginable is against women. And this serves to justify victimize the alleged oppressor.